Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vintage Valentine Cards

Wow, another work week is over. Thank goodness! My work days are very long, but am so happy when they are over and I have 4 days to recover. Lots to do this week and weekend. I have some great new things to show you this week.
I participated in the Valentine Swap over at Heidi's and received my Valentine box yesterday. So many beautiful things to share with you. I cant wait to photograph them and post them here for you to enjoy.


I have my checkup tomorrow,yuck! But it is a necessary evil women must do each year. I had my last injection in my knee today. We are really hoping all of this will help and I wont be limping much longer! I worked all day after I had it done and it wasn't bad.
We didn't get the snow that was forecast here. A little bit of ice and rain. Just enough to make things really messy. I will try to post all of my goodies tomorrow. I had a lovely partner and she really is a very talented lady! Hope you enjoy the postcards.
See you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Lorri


3 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Glad the knee is better. I had 2 shots, the first one worked like a charm, the second didn't do a thing....???
Ahh yes, THE dr. appt. that every woman dreads. Necessary however.
Love those postcards. Really lovely.

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

Lorri, I love the vintage postcards. I'm fond of doves. They are frequent visitors to my garden.... very furtive creatures. Hope your knee continues to improve.
Kay

FeeBeeKay said...

What beautiful, vibrant, colourful, gorgeous cards Lorri! A real delight for the eyes!! Hope you are feeling better soon and the knee is on the mend!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend dear one!

Fiona x