Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Blessings


He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High,shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God, in Him I will trust. Surely He will save you from the Fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge.His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness. A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the Most High your dwelling- even the Lord, who is my refuge- then no harm will befall you. No disaster will come near your tent. For He will give his angels charge over thee to protect you in all your ways.They will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and cobra: you will trample the great lion and the serpent. "Because He loves me" says the Lord, " I will rescue him I will protect him, for he calls upon my name. He will call upon me and I will answer him. I will be with him trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation" Psalm 91
This Sunday before our Saviors birth, remember all He has done for you. He is our protector, He is our shield, and high tower. He is the one who hears you when you call on His name. He is the one who delivers us from our enemies and makes our path straight. Remember, He is the one who blesses us and our children. He is the one who provides for us. Most important He is the one who gives us eternal life. Without him we are nothing. With Him we can can do all things. Spend time with Him today, even if it is only a few minutes. Take time to give thanks for all He has blessed us with.
Merry Christmas,
Lorri

2 comments:

2 Dogs said...

Amen and amen!

God bless you!

Pat

MARGE said...

I couldn't agree more. Blessings and have a great day. Have fun celebrating the Birthday.