Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Flea Market Finds

The Holidays are right around the corner and I wanted to share with you some of my finds this past weekend at Canton.
I love this snowman and he will greet my family home this year for the holidays!
Its a Wonderful life is my favorite Holiday movie and I love this little plaque I am placing it in the bedroom,so I can remind myself every morning what a wonderful life I really have!

Love this laundry sign. My laundry room is a mess right now. I am not fond of the wall color and have plans to paint it right after the first of the year. My son hung it for me so I could enjoy it until time to change the paint colors.


Found these wonderful coasters in a great little shop at Canton. I love, love, love the one with the bird on it. I have claimed it as mine.



Discovered this Santa shopping online from Coldwater Creek. It was on clearance last year and I stole this little man for a mere $12.00




I am hanging this Merry Christmas sign on my fireplace! Love the reds and greens at this time of year. My fave color has always been red!





And finally, here is the cutest and handiest clipboard I have found. Love the cheerful colors and have used this everyday to jot notes, clip coupons, and pay the bills. I can use it while I am in the car and my papers will not fly everywhere. Isn't it the cutest thing! My daughter (O so talented one) has made some for herself and I will share some pictures of them later.
Have a Happy Day and enjoy the blessings you encounter today!






No comments: