Monday, December 22, 2008

It is Cold Here !

There is a frost over the ground this morning and it is quite cold here in Northeast Texas. I am drinking my coffee and pouring over my list of honey-do's. Sweetie is home from work today and I am getting ready for my work week to begin. I imagine there is alot of activity at the north pole as things are winding down for the BIG day! Santa's sleigh is being packed, the elves are rushing around putting last minute touches on children's toys. The List is being watched closely! We will not have a white Christmas here , but a very cold one instead! I have gifts made to take to work this morning for my co-workers. All of our things are wrapped and ready to go. I have a small amount of grocery shopping to do, but sweetie will take care of that for me.

Have a wonderful day, sit back and take a small break. Enjoy this special time of the year. It is magical. I hope that everyone has a great day.


1 comment:

2 Dogs said...

It's very cold here. Stay warm.

Pat