Sunday, November 29, 2009

So Much To Do

I woke up this morning with a sense of sheer panic! I have not attempted any Christmas decorating and I know it must be done soon. I have a company party to attend on Saturday and have not prepared everything for the event. We leave in 10 days for Disney world and I am not ready for my trip! This is so unlike me!!!! I usually have it all together and for some reason I just do not this year. I have finals at school the day we get back from Florida, so will have to take time to study for my exams. I havent even bought a single Christmas present! I feel like I am in a gerbils wheel spinning round and round. I must stop, take time to gather my lists and tackle an item at a time.


[signature.gif]

3 comments:

Bloggin bout my Boys said...

Lorri,take a deep breath. I am in a very similar situation with the time crunch,but hon, take it easy and remember the whole reason we do this every year. I know you will get the R&R at Disney but you don't want to be completely sapped by the time you go. Take it a wedge at a time and read the Nov 17 Womans Day about stress busting the holidays. I only say this because I had 3 panic attacks thinking of all I had to do and then got a divine kick in the hiney about what this season is really about and took a few moments to say Thank You Lord that I have the faith family and friends that make this Christmas the most memorable . In other words give them YOU... they will remember that most of all and I will pray for you on your finals. Stay calm stay healthy and have a great trip. Hugs and Prayers,Sue

Julie Harward said...

I AM FEELING THE SAME WAY! I'VE BEEN GOING ALL DAY TRYING TO CATCH UP! I LOVED THE BABY QUILT TOO!!! Come say hi :D

Martha said...

We put ourselves on a Christmas Merry Go Round -- relax -- enjoy and do things as you can -- it will all get done and you won't be flustered! We have yet to put up our tree (gasp) but does it matter -- no -- it will get done next week and perhaps we'll leave it up a bit longer!