Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gathering


It is less than a week before Thanksgiving! I cant believe how fast this year has gone by. I took time this morning for reflection. It has been a wonderful year for us here at the cottage! I cant think of anything we lack. I am a very fortunate to have such a large and loving family. My husband is the worlds greatest and I have a job that I enjoy. My home is always full of laughter and fun. We spend quiet evenings during the week and enjoy our grown children popping in and out over the weekends. I have everything in the world to be thankful for! This year we will travel to my mothers for our Thanksgiving meal and then back home so that I can cook for some of the extended members of our family. This is shaping up to be a busy week. I have made my grocery list and plan to get an early start on shopping Monday morning. Have a glorious weekend and take time to enjoy all of the little blessings God gives you!

[signature.gif]

4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I feel this way too..today we are wrapping a ton of Christmas gifts..putting the lights up on the house and getting ready for all our family that will be coming on wednesday! I'm so excited,lots of work but so worth it! Happy Thanksgiving to you too dear friend! Come say hi :D

Sandra said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family...life is good!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Well, have a good one. I'll be spending a quiet one and enjoying the solitude of a good book or strolling in the garden. My husband works that day, so we're celebrating the next.
Brenda

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Have a good Thanksgiving, what a wonderful celebration, so simple in nature and yet so very meaningful!
XOXO
Joni