Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Chores


Everyday this week the weather has been beautiful and I have had to work. Today I have a day off and it is cloudy and cold.I was looking forward to opening the house up, raising the windows and bringing in the sun shine. So I am on to plan B now, which is cooking ,shopping, cleaning and working on this quilt. I also have to volunteer some time today to an organization that raises money for nursing scholarships. This evening I have a date with my sweet husband, he is taking me out to dinner. So it looks like a full weekend for me! Have a great Saturday!

[signature.gif]

2 comments:

2 Dogs said...

Don't you hate that. So pretty while working then rainy when you are off. Not fair. Hugs

aimee said...

i think its great that you didnt let your lack of sunshine slow you down. have a great weekend and happy birthday to your sister :)
blessings,
aimee