Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Quilt


Several months ago I started a bowtie quilt for a young lady that I know. I finally finished it last night. It took longer than I anticipated, due to my schedule but am very happy with the way it turned out. I have one more I need to get started on and have been browsing patterns today to pick out just the right one! I think the next one will be a pinwheel pattern with pastels. Hopefully I will be able to make it before spring classes start. I am taking 12 hours this next semester and it will keep me busy with a full time job. I am very blessed to have a supportive husband! Have a great weekend.

[signature.gif]

1 comment:

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Gosh, is that pretty! So colorful and scrappy, my favorite kind of quilt!

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!
XOXO
Joni