Friday, March 6, 2009

Time to Heat Up The Grill!

We are expecting temperatures in the high 80's this weekend! With the kids coming over, I am planning to build some great burgers and cookout this weekend. I have watched the Sutter Home Build a Better Burger several times on Food Network, so I went to the website and scored some great recipes! Here is the sitehttp://buildabetterburger.sutterhome.com/. I love new ideas on an old favorite and this site has tons of great new ways to improve the flavor and kick up the spice.

Hope you enjoy your weekend and have lots of fun!
Hugs,
Lorri

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Lorri thanks for visiting my blog. Yes that biscuit counter is wonderful. I thought it would make an awesome display for smalls. Have a wonderful weekend! Kathy

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Hi Lorri~
My email is dragonfly_3@sbcglobal.net Can't wait to look at that recipe book. That burger look great. Wish I had one now. I went to an estate sale and missed breakfast.
Thank you so much. First time I've won anything in years. Maybe this is the start of something new. HaHa
Smiles,
Pat

Chanda said...

Gonna fire up my grill tonight and the wine is already chilling. Soooo ready for it.

I am tackleing the screened in porch next. I have a lot of furniture to move back into there and some sewing to do. It will transform into a outdoor room.

I need to pay some attention to some the things I got behind on this week like the kitchen floor and the inside of the fridge, Ug! where did all that gross stuff come from all of a sudden. It goes form clean to condemed overnight it seems. Time for a major overhaul there too. Need to remove all the shelves, crawl inside and clean.

What a great giveaway you had. Nice prizes.

Michelle said...

Lorri I had no idea Sutter Home had a site like this. Thanks!

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Lorri, oh, yum! I am so hungry. I guess I had better go make dinner! Great Blog. I found you while visiting The Farm Chicks. I will be back.

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I made souper burgers on Thursday, using onion soup mix.