Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday!

Happy Pink Saturday! Please enjoy this wonderful day! Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound is our host for this event today!

Spring is already in the air in Texas. We have enjoyed some beautiful weather the past few days. The trees are in bloom, the azaleas are pretty in pink.
I am hoping for some luck with the roses this year. I have planted several bushes and am hoping they will thrive this year in the front yard.


I love Spring. It really makes it hard to stay at work, when I really want to be at home working in the gardens.


This has been a great year for change so far. I have a new home, new job, new husband. And it is only March! Thanks for all of the well wishes on the job. I have had a good week. Lots of responsibility goes with it and have not had time to comment on many blogs this week. I hope to catch up soon. Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs,
Lorri




4 comments:

2 Dogs said...

I think everyone is ready for spring and beautiful flowers. These are so pretty.

I sent of my dues for Sisters on the Fly but have not heard back yet.

Have a great weekend. Hugs

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

Beautiful springtime pink. I too, find it hard to stay indoors when the garden is calling.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Kay

joyh82 said...

Beautiful flowers!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Lorri; Happy Pink Saturday; What lovely Pink flowers. I love Rose's, I have a yellow bush that I planted last year, so this year I hope I can plant so different colors... along my back yard fence.. Have a great weekend.

Hug;s
Alaura