Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog Award!

I received the most lovely surprise yesterday. Laurie Anna from http://laurieannas.blogspot.com awarded me with this wonderful blog award! I was so touched by her thoughtfulness. I think I smiled all day. If you have not visited her site, please pop over and say hello. She has the most delightful things on her blog. Her shop is one of my absolute favorites. I could spend the entire day just looking at all of her wonderful treasures she has for sale! Here is a little information about this award:

"Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
Thank you Laurie Anna! See you next month at Canton!
Hugs,
Lorri

1 comment:

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

I just love your page....love the name!

Thanks for the kind words!

See you next month!

LaurieAnna