Monday, March 9, 2009

Changes Are On the Horizon!

Every once in a while, I realize that my tastes have changed. Whether it be food, decor, hobbies or just something like a hairstyle.
Well, I am at a crossroads again. I am taking on a new job with more responsibility. I am discovering new hobbies that I am interested in and have decided that my decorating tastes have changed. Nothing major, but I would like a little softer look for the summer. I have always been a red girl and I expect that will never change. But I am really liking the white quilt I chose for my bedroom with just touches of red here and there. This may just be a passing fancy, but I am trying it on for size.
Look for new things on my blog over the next few months. I have decided that change is a good thing!

Have a great and wonderful week!

Lorri

3 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

I'm a change-it-up kinda gal, too. Glad to find others who think like me!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Lorri,
Change is a good thing, but so hard at times. I know I get "stuck" and need to roll with it. I think soft touches of color sound great for the upcoming seasons and changing up your blog is always a good thing, plus you can always change it back too! Are you going to show us the quilt? Have a great week!
xo~Tracie

Sunny said...

Change is sometimes fun. Just buying my first home and I can't wait to put some color in it!

Doesn't it feel like we should be starting spring a;ready?