Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Lazy Day!

I was able to sleep in this morning, I awoke to a very cold rainy day. Sweetie had built me a fire before he left, and made a large pot of coffee for me to enjoy. I have spent the day watching old favorite movies, made a pot of soup and blog hopped. I have really enjoyed catching up on all of the blogs on my list. I always get so far behind on the days I work.
The weather is dreadful outside, I am afraid the next few days are going to be the same. I looking forward to Springtime. Of course we have to have rain to have flowers, so be it.

So as you can see by the movies I have watched today, I have spent the majority of the day in the European countryside. Mr Darcy, Elizabeth, Marie Antoinette, and Jane have all kept me company today.
Tomorrow I have to venture out in the rain for a hair appointment and grocery shopping. Hoping you have a restful day.
Lorri


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your getting some rest. It's good to relax that body every once in a while. If your like me, you don't stop till you have too. Also glad you enjoyed the movies.
Take care~
Smiles,
Pat

Sue said...

HI!

I just stumbled upon your blog and was taken by the fact that we share a passion for the same type of movies. What a great day you had today! Wish I could have joined you!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

S&S is my favorite Austen movie! I think I've watched it about 40 times. Kiera P&P is my least favorite one but my daughter likes that one. It's good to take time for youself and recharge!

Manuela

Painter's Place said...

You've had such a wonderful day...and a wonderful hubby...ain't life grand!!!!!!!!!

The Charm House said...

Lorri, Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and post a comment on my blog! With the help of your comment and others I think I will be blogging for a pretty good long time! I was "gently" reminded to read my profile ~ WOW... I have to keep blogging Now. LOL
Thanks again Lorri!
:)Yvette

Jennifer said...

I totally Love P&P so much that my youngest daughters middle name is Elizabeth for Elizabeth Bennet. I Totally love that movie version of it!
Jennifer