Sunday, May 24, 2009

Movie Monday!


We watched this movie last week. I was really excited to see it, because I LOVE Emma Thompson. I thought the movie was sweet, but not very realistic. Here are two wonderful actors in a movie together and it should have been great! But the entire movie never clicked for me. Harvey travels to his daughters wedding where he is informed that the stepfather will be giving the bride away. He loses his job over the phone. He misses his flight home so while he is sitting in an airport he strikes up a conversation with Emma Thompson. She completely ignores him, but before the conversation is over they are somehow going out on a date???? Would you go out on a date with someone you just met????? At an airport???? Remember the movie Taken???? I should think not. Anyway, maybe you will like it better than I did. But I would rent it on $1 day!

[signature.gif]

No comments: