Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day everyone! We just arrived home. We spent the weekend out of town to relax a day or two. It is raining so much here I just cant believe it. The roads are flooding and the yard is a mess. We are expecting 3 more days of rain and then you know what that means! The grass will be totally out of control!!!! Thank goodness Donnie will be off on Friday and can take care of those things for me. I am enjoying the day. I have heard from all of my kids today and talked to my mother. We are having steak tonight for dinner( my fave) and just kicking back and doing nothing for the rest of the day. Have a great week!

[signature.gif]

3 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Mother's Day to you as well, Lorri.

Steak...yum!! That's my favorite also. ENJOY!

Terri Steffes said...

Happy Mother's Day! We spent the day driving to Marceline, then visiting and driving home, about 4 hours worth. My bottom is tired!

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I did, too...so nice that Mother's Day is in the spring!
XOXO
Joni