Sunday, May 3, 2009

Movie Monday

Hope everyone had a great weekend! My movie choice today is not very deep. In fact, it is pretty goofy but very entertaining. If you just want to sit back and laugh, then this is a good choice. Wild Hogs is about a group of middle age men who take off on a road trip to seek adventure and escape from their boring everyday life. Since we ride Harleys, we did enjoy the movie. The language is a little bit rough at times, but overall a cute show to watch on a saturday night. The critics gave this show a bad review, they obviously do not ride motorcycles. They have never felt the rain in their face or felt june bugs smack them in the eye. I am sure they could not imagine riding for 400 miles in the heat or the cold. Or having to shed 30lbs of leather just to go to the bathroom. I guess it is just a biker thing! Hope you enjoy it! Have a great week.
Hugs to all,


[signature.gif]

3 comments:

Jean Tuthill said...

I saw that movie and I thought it was very cute, and I don't ride a motorcycle. Thanks for the insight of riding, maybe someday I'll get up the nerve to try it.

Anonymous said...

I remember reading the reviews on this and passed it up in the theaters....for some reason last year we rented it...and I loved it!! Very good movie, no matter what those darn critics think :)

Katmom said...

We too loved this silly movie....we use to ride but sold our bike before leaving California to move to Washington...Hubs-Suzuki Intruder LC1500 & I a Yamaha V-star....not quit a H.D., but fun to ride none the less...