Saturday, May 16, 2009

Concert

We were fortunate to get tickets to a Bonnie Raitt concert in Shreveport last night. We drove over there and had a blast. Met up with some friends, shopped, ate and really enjoyed her show. She has such an incredible voice. I have listened to a few of her songs in years past, but my husband is a die hard fan. So he really enjoyed the evening. I am hoping to see Elton John. It is on my to do list before I die.
Well, I am off to do some shopping today and visit with my mom. Last week, we had such severe weather that I was unable to see her for Mothers Day. So we are taking a trip this weekend for a visit. Hope you have a great Saturday!


[signature.gif]

3 comments:

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

Bonnie Raitt is an amazing performer. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Do see Elton John, if you get the chance.....his shows are so much fun.......I've seen him about eight times, at all stages of his career.

Enjoy your visit with your mom.

Best Wishes,
Kay

Terri Steffes said...

Most definitely go see Elton.

I would love to see Bonnie Raitt in concert. She is authentic and I love people like that!

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Concerts are a special treat...and it sounds like you all did it up right! I have enjoyed many, one that stands out is Rascal Flatts...they put on a REALLY good show. I'm glad you had so much fun!
XOXO
Joni