Friday, May 1, 2009

Brighton Special!


You girls, know I just love Brighton! Right now there is a Mothers Day special going on. Purchase the bracelet and necklace and the earrings are free! What a deal that is. I went shopping today on my lunch break and my boss bought a lovely set for herself. I have just purchased a new handbag so I am trying to hold off ......until next week...LOL. The problem I have is trying to make up my mind. There are so many beautiful pieces that I want and it is very hard to resist. Because I am a nurse, it is difficult for me to wear necklaces. I wish it was buy two bracelets and get a pair of earrings for free. Now, that is a deal I could really love!
I have no clue what to buy my mother this year for her special day. Any ideas out there???? What do you give the person who has everything. I am tossing around the idea of a new Eileen West nightgown and robe for her. I am pretty sure she has never owned a set and I know I love them to pieces.
Well yall have a great day and I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs and Kisses!

[signature.gif]

No comments: