Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh No!

I kept this little darling this past Saturday because he was sick and couldnt go to daycare. Well, guess what?? Now I have come down with it and am miserable! I try to be a good patient but it is so hard. I tend to do exactly what I am not suppose to do. I am just praying I am better by the weekend. There is so much I still need to do in the baking and sewing department! I really need to grocery shop this weekend as well. One of the advantages of sitting around in your jammers all day is that I have visited so many new blogs out in blogland. I love looking through all the new and creative ideas this time of year. It inspires me to try new things. Hope you have a great weekend! Do something fun!

[signature.gif]

3 comments:

Comeca Jones said...

Hate you aren't feelin up to snuff feel better!

Unknown said...

What a cutie....but sorry you caught his bug! At least you are putting your time to good use and visiting blogs. :)

Anonymous said...

Lorri,
Indeed, he is a little darling! I hope you are feeling better and soon! God bless you.