Sunday, December 11, 2011

Building My Stash

I have almost finished my Christmas sewing for the kids this year and have been doing a little extra fabric shopping for me.
I cant wait to cut into this Ruby fabric. I have been searching patterns looking for the perfect one to use this great fabric. It has been so long since I have really been able to sew that my stash was very low. It has been fun building it back up again.
This is a picture of the back of the new baby's quilt. It will be reversible and I liked being able to jazz up the back a bit. Hope y'all are having a great weekend. I am pooped. Decorating is done and I have been baking cookies all day. I think I may just go take a little nap, before I go cook dinner. Have a great week.

[signature.gif]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great looking stash of fabric! I'm anxious to see what you make. Merry CHRISTmas from Houston, TX

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I just bought two Ruby charm packs for my treat. After the Christmas rush, I am going to make up a Schnibbles pattern with them.