Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Lovely Day

What a wonderful Saturday it has been. I got to spend the day with my youngest daughter. We had our hair done, ate lunch and then went shopping. We were both wanting homemade chicken and dumplings, so we made a small pot to eat for dinner. YUM! The weather here is still very cold. Our temperatures are in the teens. We are not used to such cold temperatures and have brought out the winter coats! I have had a roaring fire going since we came home and we are snuggled down watching girl movies! My husband left early this morning for a trip, so we were left alone for the day! I have enjoyed spending time with my girl. It seems that she has grown up so fast! Lots of plans for tomorrow, hope you have had a great day.


[signature.gif]

1 comment:

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE MOM AND DAUGHTER TIME, IT'S THE BEST AND IT SEEMS TO GET EVEN BETTER THE OLDER THEY GET! MY YOUNGEST MARRIED DAUGHTER CALLED THE OTHER NIGHT AND SAID..SHE JUST WAS MISSING MOM! LOVED IT! COME SAY HI :D