Monday, April 20, 2009

King Tut

I am so excited. This weekend, I am taking my 9 year old grandson to Dallas to see the King Tut exhibition. I have been wanting to go and just have not been able to get away. I have learned, that sometimes you just have to go!
My grandson Caleb, is so interested in history, museums, and anything science. Hmmmm...wonder where he gets that from?LOL ! So, we have bought the tickets and are traveling Saturday morning to make it in time for the 1pm show.
Caleb wants to be a scientist when he grows up. When he is here, we are always watching the Smithsonian channel, Discovery or History channel. He is very excited about this trip and cant wait to see this exhibit. We are going to watch the 3-D movie before we actually go into the museum display. I will keep you posted!
Have a great week,
Lorri



[signature.gif]

2 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Ooh, Lorri~
Have a wonderful time with Caleb. He will be amazed and have so much fun with you. I saw that exhibit with my Grandma in San Francisco 30 years ago. I saw a commercial saying it was coming back to SF all these years later. I know Caleb will have as fond memories as I do when thinking about your time spent together. Have a blast, this is what life is all about, making happy memories!!
xo~Tracie

CottageBliss said...

Lori,
Have a great time this weekend!
Wish I could meet you for coffee. Let me know when you plan your next visit maybe we can meet at Starbuck's
Melissa