Monday, November 30, 2015

New Projects

  I am always on the lookout for cute new projects and I fell in love with Farm Girl Vintage by Lori Holt. My fabric is on the way and last night I purchased a few companion blocks from Fat Quarter shop to use. This quilt is going to be awesome! I love the colors and the great memories this stirs up for me. I was a farm girl and many of the images bring back great times spent with my Granny in the kitchen. I love the milk can block and the red barn. I hope to get started on this next weekend!
Bonnie and Camille will be introducing a new line of fabric in the spring and I have reserved this quilt kit to make for my sister. She lives in a really cute farm girl house and will love these colors! This will be a birthday gift for her. Never fear, she doesn't read my blog so it wont spoil the surprise.
I hope you have a great week! My vacation is over and have to start back to work Monday morning. Blessings!

No comments: