Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Christmas Dresden

It's looking a lot like Christmas here at Cute As Pie Cottage! I have always wanted to make a red and white quilt for the holidays and love this beautiful Dresden Plate pattern. In fact, this is my sixth quilt using Dresden's this year. There is something so calming about hand applique! Its a very portable quilt block that you can work on just about anywhere! I travel frequently and carry a little sewing bag with me. If I am waiting in the airport I can whip up a few blocks to occupy my time. There is always someone who stops to ask what I'm working on, so I can share my love for quilting and listen to some wonderful stories that people share of their quilty memories.
Have a wonderful week!
[signature.gif]

1 comment:

donna said...

Hi Lorri, I love your blog, it is so cute.
Your quilt is just beautiful. Dresden's
are a lot of fun.
Hugs
donna