Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Winner!

Hope you have had a great week! I have been very busy at work and happy to see the weekend here.
 Here are a couple of cute pictures of my little men. Logan is trying on his daddys irish cap.
 There is a story behind this photo. Logan rushed over to comfort baby brother when he was crying. He took his binky out of his mouth and put it in Jensens little mouth. Jensen stopped crying, started sucking on it, just about the time Logan realized he had just gave away his pacifer! He took it back and when the baby started to cry he patted him on the head and said "awwwww, awwwww" But he was not giving it away, no matter what. Some things are just not meant to be shared!
 Speaking of sharing, I am now at liberty to show you my new grandbaby on the way! We have no idea what it is yet, but could make out little arms and legs. Jennifer is so excited, this will be her first. She is hoping for a little girl and since this is the last shot so am I. With four grandsons we need a little girl to keep them in line around here. New baby will be due sometime in September. Unfortunantly, that is also the height of Jennifer's busy season at work, but we will figure it out. I always thought that June was the busiest Bride month. Seems that here in Texas September and October are the main choices.


And ........................NOW.....................................FOR ........................THE............................

                                                    WINNER!

Mr Random choice number 1! Sorry the photo so bad,I had to take it  with cell phone.
Congratulations to Mary at Neat and Tidy! You have won the Little Apple charm pack!
Please email me your address and I will ship it right out to you! Thanks to everyone who left a comment and followed my blog. I really loved reading all of the great ideas you left me.
There will be another giveaway soon!
Have a great weekend. Its raining here!
[signature.gif]

3 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

What a great way to start my day; thank you again so much. I will be making a Schnibble with this!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Congratulations to Jennifer on her news - I can't imagine being pregnant in the middle of a Texas summer!

Your grandson is too cute! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Audrey said...

Yea!! Mary!! And congratulations on the new addition to your family. Babies sure are blessings!