Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holidays Are Coming!

Im so excited about the holiday season this year! I have so many reasons to be thankful and try to remind myself each day of the goodness of the Lord! I kept thinking this week about the word "Grace". I read the definition in the dictionary and it stated that grace is the unmerited favor of God! Unmerited! Something that we do not earn, but He still pours out his favor and grace each and every day of our life.
Looking back over my life there have been many struggles, many hardships,but I have overcome them all with Gods favor. He has shown me that many things we do not understand have made me the person that I have become. He has also shown me that there is nothing impossible when we believe. Struggles that seem insurmountable are made bearable when God is on our side. There is nothing that we cannot overcome when we have faith in our Savior.
My prayer this week is that you will hide His word in your heart and dwell on the blessings he has given you!



[signature.gif]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lorri,
Unmerited favor! That boggles the mind, doesn't it? And from Almighty, Omnipotent, Glorious God! Who is also the Lover of our souls.
Your post rings with wisdom, truth and conviction.