Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wonderful Fall Days

I am really enjoying the cooler weather we are having in Texas! I love this time of year, it is a gorgeous day and loving the outdoors!
There is still a little color in the flower beds

I weeded and cleaned up the patio today. Our son in laws parents are arriving from Ireland tonight and wanted it to be spic and span!


I have planted some herbs in pots. Hope they will grow for a while outside and then I can bring them indoors! Have a great week!




[signature.gif]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorri,
We are enjoying some nice weather here too! Your gardens are looking great.
Hope you have a great visit!

hilary@oldhousetruelove said...

LOVE that chair!;)

Unknown said...

Your yard looks beautiful! Love the blue chair.....hope you had a good visit with you "in laws". :) happy fall ya'll