Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last Minute GIfts

If you are looking for great last minute gifts, here are a few suggestions. Gooseberry Patch has a wonderful assortment of cookbooks and you can now find them everywhere. I was in Cracker Barrel today and saw a huge assortment. Great for newlyweds or that cook on your list.

I discovered Jo Malone during a shopping trip to Dallas last summer. I have a hard time wearing fragrance and I am very particular about the brands I choose to wear. This wonderful perfume features natural frangrances that combine some of my favorite florals, fruits and herbs. I have a lavender and lime version now and it is divine. I found this at Saks Fifth Avenue, but it is also available online.


I love Dave Ramsey and purchased a copy to give myself. His no nonsense approach to saving money is a real eye opener and a must read for any young couple starting out.



I have been a fan of Mary Kay cosmetics since I was a teen. My mother used it and when we were old enough, she treated us to a facial and started us on it. I have tried other products in the past, but always come right back. I love the new slimline compact. Much smaller and easier to carry in your handbag.




Last but not least. EVERYONE, deserves a pair of comfy Runaway Rabbit slippers. They are available in adult and child sizes. I think they are great, and sooo soft to wear. Hope Santa is bringing me a new pair. Mine are wore out!


I am finished with my shopping this year and have vowed to never enter another mall again. We stopped off to purchase some items today and it was a madhouse. I will be an online shopper from now on!


Have a great day and enjoy your loved ones!







[signature.gif]

1 comment:

Julie Harward said...

Good ideas..I like the perfume~But we are ready, now I just need to make some candy! Come say hi :D