Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Mountains Of Colorado

I look up to the mountains - Does my help come from here? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth!(Psalm 121-1-2) New Living Translation

Hope you have a wonderful day today! It is still raining here and many areas are flooding. I am so thankful that we are safe and dry. My heart kept singing this verse yesterday. Our help comes from the Lord. Remember to thank him for all he has done. Be safe, it is wet out there!


[signature.gif]

2 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I'm so happy that I know the Lord is the master of the beautiful world and all his purposes will be fulfilled. I woke up to SNOW here this morning..it's beautiful, my golden retriever is going nuts playing in it! Have a good day and come say hi :D

♥Frann♥ said...

♥нι gιяℓ...νιѕιтιиg тнιѕ cυтє вℓσg,ρℓz νιѕιт му cυтє вℓσg тσσσ..нυgz♥