Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time to Quilt!

In spite of a hectic schedule, I always get in the mood to quilt in the fall. Thankfully, this year I actually have a great excuse to indulge in one of my favorite hobbies. One of my co-workers is expecting a new baby! She has no idea what the gender is, so I decided to make a bowtie quilt using 1930's fabric. It will be scrappy and oh so cute. I have pieced all of the blocks this weekend and plan to construct it during the evenings so that I can get it in the frames by the weekend. I love to sew but I really love to quilt! My daughter always helps me and it is so much fun to share this part of my life with her. She learned to sew at a young age and I taught her to quilt many years ago.
I will post the finished picture soon! Have a great week!



[signature.gif]

1 comment:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

That looks like it is going to be adorable! Can' wait to see it all finished....