Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Vacation Pictures

War Eagle Mills. One of the oldest working mills in America. They serve breakfast here that is out of this world. You are also able to buy fresh ground flour, cornmeal, wonderful cookbooks and lots of unique items.
The Cresent Hotel. This is where Donnie and I got married last October. It is a wonderul place to visit!

Here is another view of the hotel.


The temperature is always a bit chilly here, due to the mountain area.



Standing in front of one of our favorite places to eat. The gardens are to die for!
Have a great day!






[signature.gif]

3 comments:

aimee said...

you look beautiful :)
blessings,
aimee

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just noticed your other comment is from another Aimee.

I love your pictures. Everything looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Aimee

2 Dogs said...

Why can't I find you on facebook? I'm Pat Williams Kingsport TN. Can you find me there. I can't connect via the invitation.