Saturday, January 7, 2012

Farmer's Wife

As you can see we have several farmers in this family! Today, I recieved my copy of the Farmer's Wife quilt. I cant wait to get started on it. I have been following several blogs who are making this quilt and very inspired by the different color ways that have been chosen. I have alot of Ruby on hand, so think I will use that and then possibly a fall color scheme as well. I know this will be a year long project and plan to take my time. I also will be signing up for the Dear Jane BOM. This is at least a 2 year project, but such a work of art to create. Currently I am working on a really cute baby quilt for a co-worker, she is expecting a baby girl soon. Was so happy to make a girl quilt for a change. I have had a rash of boys lately! Have a great Sunday and enjoy the day!

[signature.gif]

1 comment:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Enjoy the Farmer's Wife project! I have about 20 blocks left to do, and it's been a real job. My sewing skills have increased greatly, though.