Monday, August 16, 2010

Heat Wave!

We have been having some really hot weather in the past 2 weeks. Temperatures are well above 100 degrees and it is so miserable. So I have been staying inside playing with the new grandbaby. He REALLY likes to take a bath!
School starts on Monday and not looking forward to it at all. We shopped today for a few things to add to my daughters existing wardrobe. But really didnt find that many sales going on. Next week is Tax free weekend. Most shoppers are out and about then, but not me. I cannot fight the crowds looking for clothes with everyone else in the city. So we will add a few things and make do with what we have for now.
Stay cool and hope you have a fabulous week!


[signature.gif]

2 comments:

aimee said...

what a cute baby. love his face!
enjoy your last week of vaca.
blessings,
aimee

Mellodee said...

Infants are just the most beautiful things! How lucky you are to have one in your world!! He's a cutie and I think he's going to be a big flirt! Look, he's trying to whistle already!! :)

Stopped by on a blog stroll from Ash Tree Cottage. I love all the beautiful vintage things and cottage-style, even though I do not personally have much of it, its still pretty to look at!