Friday, July 9, 2010

Cute Find!

I was browsing the other day at Pier One and found the cutest juice glasses! One has a rooster design and the other a cherry. I couldnt decide which I like the best, so decided to mix them and bought 2 of each design. Since then I have found that we are using them alot, so I am planning on making another trip to buy a few more. What do you think? I am just in love with them. Hope you have a great weekend!

P.S. Pier One has a big summer sale on right now!

[signature.gif]

3 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Adorable glasses :)

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Ooooh. Those are so cute! I love red. I love glasses. I love red glasses. Hmmm. Guess there's only one thing left to do...

Can't talk now, gotta skip on over to Pier 1.

Cheers!!

rustycupboard said...

cool I think I would have done the same a couple of each...love them