Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fabric Hoarder

I've been holding on to several fat quarter bundles of Bonnie and Camille fabric. So today, I listed a bundle of Ruby and Happy Go Lucky that I have never opened. Will I regret it? Probably! But the fact is I have more fabric than I will ever be able to sew in my lifetime! I have three daughters and not a single one of them interested in sewing.

I haven't sold anything on Ebay in several months, so I will see how it goes! I hope you have a great week. I'm back at work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sue McPeak said...

Pretty Moda Bundles. I bet they will be just what someone is looking for...would be me if I wasn't already on Moda/Fabric overload. Stopping in to visit and to thank you for commenting on my blog and the Season Sampler post. Enjoyed your blog and your needlework content. Will browse some more, follow and be back...we have a lot in common.
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal