Friday, December 18, 2015

Quilt Cabinet!

 Santa brought me the perfect gift this year! I love love love it! Every year my husband tells me he bought something red and sparkly. Its been our family joke, you never know what he will come up with,  but its red and sparkly. This year we spotted this cabinet at an antique store when we were picking up my Hoosier cabinet. I thought it was beautiful and would be the perfect place to display my quilts. The owner builds cabinets out of reclaimed wood and windows. I came home late last night and this beauty was in my entry way!
I moved it into my sewing room for now. I hope to find a place for it after Christmas.
Ive been inspired this week to join the Crossroads sew along via Fat Quarter Shop. If you haven't seen it hop over to their site and check it out. Wonderful soft colors and it benefits an organization to help children.

No comments: