Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas At Work

 I had a very talented co-worker who volunteered to help decorate our office doors this year. That was an answer to prayer since I was behind after being out for a few days with a cold. Pinterest came to the rescue and we printed off a few ideas. The Christmas tree door won 2nd place in our hospital contest! It is totally made out of green construction paper, hot glue , some mini lights and ornaments! I have had a lot of oohs and ahhs this week when they stop by my office. Thanks to my Santa helper!
Another door in our department was Rudolf's Stable. This represents our Director of nursing, nurse manager and administrative assistant. We had several other festive doors and a few ideas, that I may use next year at home. I love it when the staff participate to make our facility look Christmasy. We spend more time at work than we do at home, so it helps to brighten our day!
Hope you have a merry week!

No comments: