Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Scripture

Our new home has a closet off the dining room that has been used as a butler's pantry. My plan is to turn this smallish space into a prayer room. I usually wake a couple of hours before my husband, just to have time alone in the morning for prayer and seeking God's face. I'm looking forward to having an actual room to go into and close the door. To be uninterrupted from my time I spend in prayer and journaling. I am so thankful for the ability to start my day with prayer and quiet time. If you have any time at all I encourage you to get quiet, read your Bible and make your needs known to God. He will answer them beyond your wildest dreams. I love to write mine down with dates, then I can go back and check off the prayers that have been answered. Some are swift, other's take months or years. But He is faithful and that I am sure of.
[signature.gif]

No comments: